Finnish hemp seed is one of the most nutritious seeds in the plant. The seed contains the right proportions of proteins, omega, fiber and minerals. It is easy to use because the seed is suitable for use as an adjunct to almost anything. A very good raw material for a ketogenic diet due to its really low carbohydrate content.
Taste: crisp fibrous rind, soft nutty interior.
Hemp seed contains all eight essential amino acids for our body, as well as 12 other amino acids. Hemp seed also contains omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids in perfect proportions for humans (1: 3). It is also one of the few seeds with leafy green as well as valuable gammalinolenic acid (GLA) 4% and stearidonic acid (SDA) 2%. The seed also contains three times more vitamin E than flax seed.
The taste of hemp seed is a bit nutty. The seeds are good as such for snacking or lightly roasted in a pan. They can also be used for porridge, smoothie, yogurt, salad, cooking and baking. If you wish, you can also germinate them.
Options : ORGANIC and conventional cultivation method
Use: Bare, for baking / cooking, soups, salads, porridges, smoothie drinks, recovery drinks after sports, etc.
Hemp powder / powder in bulk
The finest and softest hemp powder / powder on the market is a fine powder produced from hemp seeds by the cold pressing method, which is an excellent source of proteins and fibers. No chemicals or hot temperatures have been used in the manufacture. In this product you will find the most comprehensive edible and available protein in the flora. It contains all 8 essential amino acids in our body as well as 12 other amino acids. 65% of the protein is of very high quality, in a very easily absorbed form (edestin), the remaining 35% is in a highly absorbed form (albumin). In addition, the crumb contains omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids in a perfect ratio for humans (1: 3). Hemp seed is also one of the few seeds that has leafy green as well as valuable gammalinolenic acid (GLA) 4% and stearidonic acid (SDA) 2%.
A very good raw material for a ketogenic diet due to its really low carbohydrate content.