Hemp groat/powder 350g
Hemp groat/powder 350g
Hemp groat/powder 350g
Hemp groat/powder 350g
Hemp groat/powder 350g
Hemp groat/powder 350g
Hemp groat/powder 350g
Hemp groat/powder 350g
Hemp groat/powder 350g
Hemp groat/powder 350g

Hemp groat/powder 350g

Price €3,33
/

The finest and softest hemp groat/powder on the market is a finely divided powder produced from hemp seeds using the cold-pressing method, which is an excellent source of proteins and fibers. No chemicals or hot temperatures have been used in the production. In this product you will find the most comprehensive edible and usable protein in the plant kingdom. It contains all 8 essential amino acids of our body and 12 other amino acids. 65% of the protein is of very high quality, in a very easily absorbable form (edestin), the remaining 35% is in a highly absorbable form (albumin). In addition, semolina contains omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids in the perfect ratio for humans (1:3). Hemp seed is also one of the few seeds with leafy green and valuable gammalinolenic acid (GLA) 4% and stearidonic acid (SDA) 2%.

Very good raw material for a ketogenic diet due to its very low amount of carbohydrates.

Protein: 32%, fiber: 40%, fats 11%, carbohydrates 2.3%

Options: ORGANIC and conventional farming

How to use: Add powder to porridge, yogurt, food preparation or shake. Use as part of a post-sport recovery drink.

All package sizes are resealable.


You may also like these products: